Terms and Conditions
Mirror Trading International (PTY) LTD
- CYPTO KINGS CLUB (Pty) Ltd, (hereinafter referred to as CPC), hereby declares that CPC is not a financial services provider and that CPC is not a provider of securities services.
- All members including proxy members who represent entities on CPC, hereby agree that by accessing and registering on the CPC website and/or by the act of using any CPC I services that they have read, understand and agree to and will abide by the terms of this Advice Disclaimer.
2. Nature of CPC Business
- CPC is an internet based crypto-currency club which performs its business through the website cryptokingsclub.org and its official offices in …………. The benefit to members is in the form of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin where member’s bitcoin grows through forex trading by various registered and regulated brokers.
3. Advice Disclaimer
- CPC is not and does not portray or attempt to portray itself as a registered or authorized financial services provider or render financial services in respect of financial products as defined in the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act 2002 (“the FAIS Act “) and, CPC does not portray or attempt to portray itself as registered or authorized to render security services as those terms are defined in the Securities Services Act, 2004 (“the SS Act “).
4. Financial Advice
- Neither CPC nor its members or management purports to be financial advisors nor should any member require any financial advice the applicable member should consult his/her own financial advisor.
- CPC does not provide any financial advice and does not get involved in any financial planning pertaining to any CPC member in any manner whatsoever.
- Per the CPC Terms and Conditions and per the CPC General Policies and per the CPC Advice Disclaimer, CPC does not guarantee or warrant any returns or specific growth, rates or outcomes.
- CPC members and proxy members utilize the services of CPC and any related services entirely at their own risk, without any liability to CPC.
Crypto Power Club (PTY) LTD
General Terms and Conditions
- This document covers the full set of CRYPTO POWER CLUB (Pty) Ltd , (hereinafter referred to as CPC) Terms and Conditions which any member or proxy of any entity agrees to and agrees to abide by through their action of registering on the CPC website and/or makes use of any CPC services. All such members are required to make themselves familiar with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of this website (and any and all related software utilized to support this website) shall be governed by the following terms and conditions of Mirror Trading International (Pty) Limited (hereinafter referred to as “CPC”).
By yourself accessing and using the CPC website and/or yourself making use of any services offered by CPC, or yourself making use of any services offered through using a proxy, you agree to comply with and be irrevocably bound by the terms and conditions herein below, in order to utilize this website and engage in the services of CPC and or its service providers.
This website provides all necessary information with regards to operating the Member Account Dashboard, as well as details of the CPC Bonus Plan for the additional Referrals Option.
To make use of CPC services, you will need to register and open your account on this website (“account”).
You will be required to fund your account with a recommended amount $100 (one hundred USD) value in bitcoin within seven (7) days from the date and time of your registration. Failure to do so will result in your account being deleted. You will be permitted to re-register again at a later stage but will then be allocated a different position.
By opening an account on this website, you confirm that you irrevocably agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions of CPC as set out herein below.
3. Account Eligibility
- As an individual, be at least 18 (EIGHTEEN) years of age and capable of entering a legally binding contract and, you must have a valid email address.
If you are a minor:
- You may not be a member of CPC unless you have reached the legal age your country prescribes in order to enter into a legal contract and act without the assistance of your legal guardian. In South Africa that age is 18 and may differ from country to country. Your legal registration with CPC will be governed by the laws of your applicable country under which authority you reside.
- If you are under the age of 18 (EIGHTEEN) your legal guardian my open an account in your personal name and as your legal guardian manage your account on your behalf. Your legal guardian will be liable for and bound by the terms and conditions of CPC in their representing capacity as legal guardian.
- The legal guardian must ensure that the minor do not access the account without the presence and assistance of the legal guardian who will have full account control and access rights until the minor becomes of age.
- When the minor become of age, he/she may apply to CPC in order to provide him/her with full access to his/her account by submitting the necessary proof as required by CPC. The newly qualified member will then be bound by the terms and conditions in his/her personal capacity.
- If using a proxy, your proxy must be at least 18 (EIGHTEEN) years of age and capable of entering a legally binding contract and have a duly signed proxy not older than 3 months.
- Agree that if you are a registered company, trust, partnership or any other legal entity which is duly registered under the applicable laws of the country in which the aforesaid entity conducts business, and/or is domiciled, and the person opening the account on behalf of the legal entity confirms their proxy by written declaration/resolution/letter of authority from the entity, that he/she is the duly authorised representative for and on behalf of the legal entity. Through registering on the CPC website, accessing and making use of services offered, that person or proxy will legally bind the represented entity to the CPC terms and conditions as set out herein. Any dispute regarding such authority to represent, shall have no effect on the legality or existence of the contractual relationship between CPC and the entity. CPC reserves the right to request the relevant resolution or Letter of Authority at any time. If the required documentation cannot be presented on request within a reasonable time, CPC reserves the right to suspend the members account until the required documents is presented.
- Be sponsored by an existing CPC member (“sponsor”).
- Be responsible for your own taxes on any proceeds and the declaration thereof with your relevant tax authority. CPC does not deduct or withhold any taxes on your behalf, nor will any reporting tax related responsibilities vest in CPC.
- Have a valid identity document and/or certificate of incorporation/registration if you are a registered legal entity, to be eligible for a CPC member’s account.
- Take responsibility for maintaining and protecting the confidentiality and safekeeping of your login details, which consist of your email address and password. CPC takes no responsibility for any unauthorized access to or use of your account. In the event of a security breach on CPC’s end, CPC shall notify you as soon as practically possible, in line with the provisions of the GDPR as well as the Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Act, 4 of 2013, Republic of South Africa.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and acknowledge that:
- Neither CPC nor its business partners is responsible for any loss or damage of whatever nature and cannot be held liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues and or maintenance beyond CPC’s reasonable control.
- CPC cannot provide any guarantees as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information (which may contain outdated information, inaccuracies or errors) and services found or offered on this website for any particular purpose, and CPC expressly excludes any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Information provided by CPC, including but not limited to statements, trade results and advertisements, are purely for informational purposes and by no means intended to serve as financial or investment advice, or forecasts of future performance.
- Your use of any information or services on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which CPC or its business partners cannot be held liable in any manner.
- You are responsible for ensuring that any product, services or information available through this website meet your specific needs and requirements.
- This website may include links to other third-party websites which are not controlled by CPC, which are provided for your convenience and further information, and which you access the same at your own risk.
- Any and all conversations, video’s, links, documents and other information obtained directly or indirectly through the use of the CPC web site, including but not limited to any of its affiliate pages, social media links or other electronic communications, are purely for informational purposes, and shall by no means be construed as constituting financial or investment advice.
- CPC and its officers cannot be held liable in any manner for any consequential damages that you may occur as a member or that may be incurred by the the entity that you represent as a proxy.
You acknowledge and agree that the CPC website contains confidential information that is protected by COPYRIGHT © and a range of intellectual property laws in South Africa and world-wide. CPC reserves all copyright rights worldwide.
6. CPC's Exclusive Rights
- You are permitted to use the CPC website provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to):
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, meta-data, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in this website in any manner or form;
- Use modified versions of this website, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the website; or
- Access the website by any means, other than through the interface that is provided by CPC for use in accessing the website.
- You authorize CPC to use your name, photograph, personal story and/or likeness in advertising or promotional materials and waive all claims for remuneration for such use. Should you wish to opt-out of marketing-specific communications, you will be provided with a link to exercise such option in the relevant communications.
- You permit CPC to contact you via email or text messaging for reasons including, but not limited to, CPC announcements, bonus programs and promotions, changes in policy, etc.
- CPC reserves the right to manage the referral bonus of any account with a balance of less than $100 (one hundred USD) worth of bitcoin in value.
- CPC reserves the right, for security reasons and for the protection of the website and its members, to block withdrawals from a members account for a period of seven (7) calendar days should any password, email address, 2FA or Bitcoin Withdrawal Address be changed.
- CPC reserves the right to withhold, deduct or collect from any portion of your or any accomplices bitcoins any amounts received or qualified for through the misuse or abuse of the Bonus Plan by means of schemes or unethical behaviour conducted by yourself or with the assistance or collusion of other parties.
- If the Balance in a member’s trading account falls below $100 (one hundred USD) worth of Bitcoin the allocation of the 10% referral bonus they receive after the normal (7) seven calendar day waiting period, will be as follows:
- 50% will be automatically allocated to the trading pool, and
- 50% will be allocated to the available income wallet.
- This automatic allocation will continue until the members trading pool balance is equal or above $100 (one hundred USD) worth of Bitcoin.
The moment your account balance reach $100 (one hundred USD) worth of Bitcoin, the normal allocation rules will be applied.
- Member and customer lists and names are owned by CPC and may never be used for any commercial or business purpose without the prior written consent of CPC, its directors and officers.
- You indemnify and release CPC from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses awarded by any competent court or tribunal) resulting from your access to and/or use of this website, or breach of any terms and conditions you agree to; prior to accessing this website, in the proportion that represents the extent to which the claim, suit, demand, action, liability, cost or expense is caused by your negligent or wrongful acts or omissions.
- You understand that failure to comply with the above CPC terms and conditions and policies and procedures herein may result in the termination of the agreement, which could result in CPC suspending your member status.
- You understand that any payments due to you may be delayed until final resolution has been achieved.
- You acknowledge that in the event of your violation of this agreement and/or CPC’s terms and conditions and/or policies and procedures, your member rights may be terminated without further bonuses or payments of any kind, which will be forfeited to CPC.
- You agree that you indemnify and hold CPC, its directors, officers or employees harmless from any and all claims, damages or expenses (including legal fees) that may arise from your actions or conduct in violation or contravention of this agreement.
- You acknowledge CPC’s Bonus Program is based on current products and is subject to change without prior notice, especially given fluctuating markets and trades beyond the control of CPC.
8. Regulatory and Policy
- CPC requires of all members that they will act in a manner that is in line with and abides by all regulatory, policy and legal requirements.
- Should any member become aware of or receive any form of regulatory or policy or legal communication in any communication medium, the information should be forwarded directly to the CEO of CPC care of CPC support and clearly marked for the personal attention of the CEO.
- Should clause 8.2 above occur, no member should circulate or send such information or communications in their possesion to any other members other than to the CPC CEO, as required by clause 8.2.
- Transgression of this term and condition of CPC membership can result in CPC cancelling a members membership, after which CPC would zero the members CPC account and send the members Bitcoin to the member.
- Should clause 8.4 occur and a members membership be terminated, that person will not be able to join CPC again.
10. Transferring Your Account
No account shall be ceded or assigned to any third party, due to the risk of cybercrimes. Despite any other terms and conditions contained herein, CPC reserves the right, in exceptional circumstances, to change the account holder detail.
11. Amendments and Variations to Terms and Conditions
- CPC may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, if and when necessary without prior notice and at CPC’s sole discretion.
- Updated terms will appear on this website and it is your responsibility to ensure that you remain abreast of any amended terms or conditions, as applicable.
- Your continued use of the web site shall be construed as an unequivocal acceptance of the terms and conditions, as amended.
- If you do not agree to comply and be bound by the terms and conditions, as amended from time to time, you must immediately cease using this website, withdraw your bitcoin and proceeds and notify both CPC support and your referrer.
- You will remain bound by these terms and conditions for a period of 36 months after cancellation of your membership and will refrain from any conduct that will, may or could cause CPC any reputational damage.
This agreement and the relationship between the member and CPC shall be governed by the laws of the Republic South Africa and the member agrees to the jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa (any division) in terms of any legal actions actioned by either the member or CPC.
13. Waiver and Severability of Terms
- Any failure on the part of CPC to exercise or enforce any rights or provisions of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or provisions.
- CPC reserves the right to exercise such rights or provisions within 3 years from date of the contravention of the terms and conditions or the time CPC becomes aware of same, whichever occurred last in time.
- If any provision of this agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, alternatively such provision shall be severed from the remainder of this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect and binding on the parties.
- All rights in and to your account or information within your account terminate upon your death or winding-up of your estate.
- CPC will upon receipt of a request from your executor/liquidator/trustee supported by a formal letter of authority and a copy of a death certificate or notice of winding up, freeze your account and provide your executor/liquidator/trustee with a statement of account. CPC will act on the instructions of your executor/liquidator/trustee and either liquidate your funds and pay same over to your executor/liquidator/trustee or replace you with your nominated beneficiary after receiving his/her directions.
- A position can only be transferred to one beneficiary being a natural person or a duly registered legal entity and CPC will not split the position amongst multiple beneficiaries.
- By accepting herein below, I confirm that I have carefully read, understood, and I agree to comply with CPC’s Terms and Conditions and Policies and Procedures.
- I further agree to and understand that CPC’s Policies and Procedures are binding on myself or myself and the entity that I represent if I am a proxy and form part of this agreement.
- I understand that I must be in good standing and must not be in violation of any of the terms of the general policies and terms and conditions of CPC in order for myself or the entity that I represent as proxy to be eligible and to receive to any bonuses or payments from CPC.
- The continuation of my CPC membership, use of the CPC website services and my acceptance of bonuses or payments shall constitute my acceptance of the general policies and procedures and terms and conditions and any and all amendments pertaining to both of the aforesaid.
- It is required of you as a member of CPC to understand and to wholly abide by the laws of your country in relation to whichever of your country’s laws may have an effect on your membership and use of CPC.